Do you aspire to be a Welding Coordinator? Get yourself trained by the expert (s) and make the correct career move.
Dates: Sat, 22nd May 2021 & Sun 23rd May 2021.
Duration of the Course: 2 Days X 6 Hrs. (1000 Hrs – 1800 Hrs). Total = 12 Hrs.
Course Fee: Per Module – INR 1500. Total for 4 Modules: INR 6000 (Incl. GST).
Training Medium: Online
- Module I:
- ISO 14731- Welding Coordination – Tasks and responsibilities
- Awareness about ISO 3834 standard series
- Module II:
- Awareness about EN 15085 standard series
- Module III:
- WPS-WPQR-WPQ according to EN/ISO standards
- Module IV:
- Welding imperfections, causes & remedies
- Basics about ISO 5817 Quality levels for imperfections
- Overview of General Topics – Safety in Welding, Welding Positions, Welding
- Symbols & Joints
Who should take up the course?
Professionals with 2-3 years experience in Welding & Fabrication Industry.
(In case of any issue faced during registration, please mail us your details at [email protected] We will get back to you.)